Today Keilani is 6 months old. I can't believe how time flies. It's been so much fun spending all day, every day with her. She won't go to her well-baby check up until we come back to Utah in a couple weeks, so I'll have her stats then. These are some of the fun things that she currently does:
- She has started scooting which is exciting, but also annoying. She now gets into everything and I have to watch her even more closely.
- She can sit up by herself for a good amount of time.
- She loves to roll around.
- She loves her Baby Einstein video that Grandma Reschke gave her.
- She loves rice cereal, watermelon, bananas, and squash (those are the only things we've tried so far).
- She loves to watch people eating and will move her mouth like she is chewing when we eat in front of her.
- She loves other babies and will either squeal or growl at them.
- She loves to stick her foot in her mouth and suck on it.
- She puts everything in her mouth.
- She hates sitting in her bumbo for more than 5 minutes, which makes feeding her interesting.
- She loves to listen to the ringtones I have on my phone. If she's crying all I have to do is play the ringtones for her and she is silent.
- She loves playing with her daddy more than playing with her mommy. I guess he's a lot more entertaining than I am.





6 comments:
She is so cute! I can't wait to see her when you guys come to visit!
She is getting so big... and doing so many new things! Every stage is so fun :) She is gorgeous. We will have to have play dates when you get home.
She looks sooo DANG cute!!! I miss her :(
Her hair is getting so long! And I can't believe she is sitting up on her own and scooting now...wow that is crazy!
SHE IS A ANGEL!!!
Isn't the scooting fun? : ) It's just a matter of weeks/days before they start crawling! I don't know if I'm quite ready for that either. She is such a cutie.
Post a Comment