Saturday, March 28, 2009

This is what happens when you get dressed in the dark


Last night we were going to hang out with TG's family. TG went to start the car and left me to turn off all the lights and lock up. I have a couple pairs of shoes right by my door, so I put my shoes on and got into my car. It wasn't until my sister-in-law pointed out my shoes that I realized I had two different shoes on. It was so funny because the shoes are totally different yet they felt the same when I put them on. Luckily we didn't go out in public that night.

Here are a couple videos of Keilani. The first one is of her rolling over. Last week she started to roll over from her stomach to her back. She has been trying to roll from her back to her stomach, but still hasn't managed to do it yet. The second video is kind of long, but I think it's cute.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE! She is adorable..I love that she was awake at church today and provided me entertainment during our amazing Sunday School lesson

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh, she is sooooo cuuuuuute!!! I mean, I knew she would be cute, but still! Hahaha, and I LOVE the shoes. Surely you could start a new Utah trend, right?

Anonymous said...

She really is such a doll! Curt is always saying how cute she is when I pull open your blog. i love it when I get to hold her over a t Carli's. It makes me excited to have another little one of my own.

The LoFrano's said...

haha!!
that is so funny!! do you and alisa have the same yellow shoes? cuz if you do im gonna go buy me some then to become part of the club ;)

I love Keilani.. make sure you save her for Dominic =)

Mandy said...

That is hilarious!! How fun the Keilani is rolling over. I love when they start to do new things. She is absolutely ADORABLE. She really is such a beautiful, beautiful little girl.

JWolfgramm said...

wow steph she is talkin a lot and way to go with the rollover!! so cute!