
Today is TG and my 3 year anniversary. I can't believe that we've been married for 3 years now. Time has gone by so fast. It seems like just yesterday we went on our first date to Chili's. Being married to TG these last 3 years has been wonderful! He is such a great husband and provider. My favorite thing about TG is how much he makes me laugh. Before I met TG I dated a guy that was really nice, but sooo boring. After I stopped dating him I told my mom, "the next guy I date is going to be hilarious and make me laugh." I met TG a month later and I can definitely say I have never met someone that could make me laugh more than TG. I love him so much and I'm proud to call him my husband and eternal companion. I love you TG!





5 comments:
Happy Anniversary Steph! I'm still so sad that I missed all the wedding festivities because I was in Africa. I think you and TG are an amazing couple, and I'm so glad you have found each other! Laura told me about you going to her house the other day--CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you both!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 3 yrs. already. I remember going to your wedding and I was just a newly wed too! Good luck in California, sounds fun
Happy Anniversary Steph! I am glad you married TG! He is my favorite brother-in-law!
Love you both!
Happy Anniversary, TG and Steph! Love your blog! Doug & Doris
Happy late anniversary! Sorry I didn't call or anything on the real day but I've lost all track of time the past week...but I hope you did something fun and tell T.G. hi for me!
Post a Comment