
It's been a couple weeks since I last blogged. I'm still getting used to this blogging business. I just never know what to put on my blog. These last couple weeks were pretty boring. My last day of school was on Friday, so my summer has officially started!! I've decided not to get a summer job and just be a beach bum in California. TG has been working in California since April and I'm going out there on Wednesday!! I plan on reading all the books I've wanted to read this year, but never got a chance to read. I also want to learn how to sew. We'll see how that goes.
This last weekend my sister Mindi, her husband Ernie, and their adorable son Aiden came to visit from Tennessee. I was so excited for them to come because I hadn't seen them since Christmas and even more, I hadn't met my new nephew Aiden. They came in on Saturday and we all hung out that night. On Sunday, Aiden was blessed. I am so glad they decided to bring Aiden out here for his blessing, so we could all be there. If you notice I only have pictures of Aiden because those were the only ones I took this weekend. There are a couple of him sleeping. On Sunday night he zonked out and we had to try to wake him up so Mindi could feed him, but he would not wake up. He was out cold. It was so cute.





7 comments:
It was great to see all of you guys! We need to keep in touch more!
p.s. your nephew is so cute!
Tag...You're it!
Go to my blog and you will see what to do.
Love, Heather
Ps. What a cutie. Tell Mindi hi for me. When are you coming back from CA? I want to get together.
Isn't he just the sweetest? I am glad Mindi brought him out here too! She better not wait too long to bring him again, or we all might just have to go out there!!!!!
He is such a gorgeous baby, I bet it was fun to meet him for the first time. I hope you had a fun birthday! When you get all settled in CA call me, love ya!
Holy stinking cute! He is so darling. Does it make you want your own yet? I'm glad you had so much fun with Mindi, Ernie, and Aiden.
Hi Steph! Looks like you had a great time! Those pictures are adorable! Congrats on making it through another year of teaching! Yaaaaay! Enjoy your summer and have fun learning how to sew!
Hey Steph, I love your blog! Your pictures of Adien are so cute. So I finally got our blog up and running if you want to see it. It is www.thereschkeroundup.blogspot.com. Give it a look! See ya later
Post a Comment