Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tau is 6 months!!


My little man is 6 months old today. I can't believe it's already been six months since I had this little guy! Tau is such an easy going baby. He's pretty content with just hanging out unless he is hungry or tired. The poor guy had a rough 1 1/2 months trying to fight off the same ear infection, but you would have never known that anything was wrong. He didn't have a fever and wasn't extremely fussy either. He had to go through 3 different antibiotics to get the stupid thing up to completely clear up. Then last week he was acting fussy, so I thought for sure it was his ears again. I took him to the doctor and he said, "his ears look completely fine, but it looks like he's about to get his two bottom teeth." Sure enough you could see that his gums were swollen. The first tooth broke through last night and the one next to it should be breaking through any day. Here are some things he is doing at 6 months:
  • Rolling from his stomach to his back and his back to his stomach.
  • Sits on his own for a good amount of time.
  • Starting to eat solids. Loves eating oatmeal, bananas, and peas.
  • Loves to grab anything and everything in front of him, which makes eating with him on my lap impossible.
  • Is very ticklish, I love it!
  • Loves to look at himself in the mirror.
  • Will laugh hysterically anything his older sister does.
  • Puts everything in his mouth.
  • Loves to put his foot in his mouth and suck on it.
We feel so blessed to have Tau in our lives. He brings so much joy to our little family, we love him so much.

This is just before he toppled over.

Tau giving his cousin, Steeler, the stare down.



1 comment:

Linda said...

Tau is getting so big! He definitely looks a lot like Aiden at this age. I miss the kids. Can't wait to see them in August when we come to Tennessee.