Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Little Miss Keilani

Keilani is 21 months old today! I can't believe how big she is getting. She is definitely Little Miss Independent. She has to do everything herself. She talks more and more every day. It's really nice that she can tell me what she wants, most of the time. Keilani loves to color, read books, sing, dance, clean, go on walks, take baths, play with her papa, eat watermelon, and play outside. She already has a great imagination and loves to play mommy to her bear and baby. She is obsessed with play food and dishes. She constantly makes me "food" and feeds it to me. I just love watching her play.

My awesome friend, Heather, was so nice to take some pictures of Keilani today. They turned out sooo cute, even though Keilani wasn't cooperative at all. Those of you who know Keilani, know that she NEVER sits still, so trying to get her to look at the camera, let alone smile, was quite a task. Thanks again Heather!
















5 comments:

Nic & Trudi said...

Steph she is seriously so cute!! It was fun seeing you guys on Monday. We should try to get together again soon!

Makenzie said...

Seriously, could she be any cuter! I think I say that everytime on your blog!

Michelle Andersen said...

She is so cute!! I love her! Ellie was asking for Keilani last night. :) I love it!

Heather said...

Keilani is so adorable! I just love her!

Linda said...

Keilani is definitely a sweet heart! Now you need to print off some pictures for me. I would be happy with at least one! The last picture I had of her is probably when she was about 1. A 5 x 7 would look good on my piano. Take the hint, I'd pay for it.