Thursday, April 29, 2010

Nothing but pictures

We haven't been up to much lately, so this post is going to be nothing but pictures- I know pretty boring. Maybe one day I'll come up with more creative posts, but until then enjoy the pictures.



She loved the flowers at my cousin's wedding


4 comments:

Makenzie said...

I LOOOOVE HER! when can i squish her! we need to hang out lots lots more so i can be aunty kee, and her and vea can be besties! XO

Heather said...

I'm satisfied with just pictures. :) Especially since your daughter is EYE CANDY. Seriously though, beautiful little lady. Love her yellow sweat suit! (is that what it's called?? haha)

Anonymous said...

I can honestly say she is the fourth cutest kid i've seen. My three come first :) Seriously though, she's such a doll.

frenchessential said...

She's a little woman!!! What a beautiful SWEETHEART! xxoo