Friday, August 7, 2009

Miss Keilani is 8 months old!

Today Keilani turned 8 months old. I love this girl so much! It's been so much fun being able to stay home with her. These are some things Keilani is doing at 8 months:

-She can crawl on all fours and gets faster by the minute (she definitely keeps me on my toes).
-She can pull herself up to a standing position most of the time, but sometimes gets stuck and can't figure out how to get down.
-She has her two bottom teeth and two more are coming in right next to them.
-She waves to say hello.
-When I show her a picture of me and TG and ask her where papa is, she will point to TG.
-She is very curious and loves to get into everything!
-She loves any kind of food I give her and thinks that she is entitled to whatever TG and I are eating (she's become quite the beggar).
-She gets so excited when other kids are around.
-She will only cuddle right before bed, when she is exhausted.
-She's been practicing clapping, but still hasn't figured out how to clap with all her fingers extended.
-She loves all teddy bears. We were at the Children's Museum and all of a sudden Keilani got really excited about something across the room. I looked and it was a gigantic teddy bear sitting up in a display.

This is her toy box and she has discovered how to get into it. It's been kind of nice because this little activity will entertain her for quite a while.

Keilani and daddy giving eachother the look.


This is Keilani's latest obsession. She loves to play with her carseat.



She thinks that one day she'll get to that computer.




5 comments:

The Rivas Family said...

Oh I can't wait to see her! I was just looking at these pics with Aiden and he got his little cute voice on and said "hiiiiiii kaiiiiiii....."
I think it is funny that she loves teddys. Aiden does too! He is obsessed with them! I love you and am counting down the days......

Nicole said...

She is still so cute! Not that I thought she would become not cute. : ) It's crazy now that they're moving around so much isn't it?! Paxton just started to stand up too just a few days ago (he had been trying for so long!), and he gets frustrated too because he only sometimes can get himself down again. It's kind of funny. Cute pictures!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE the first picture of her smiling..It melted my heart. Can't wait until she and Marley can play again! :)

Natalie said...

I can't believe how fast she's growing!!! She is seriously so cute, I just love her!!!I love the picture of her and TG giving eachother "the look" hahahaha!!!

Makenzie said...

Oh my gosh tg and Steph!!! She is so cute!! I cant even believe how big she is getting and how fast she is growing!! Vea would love to play with her!! When do you guys move back???