Monday, February 23, 2009

The Dreaded Immunizations

I took Keilani to her two month check up a couple weeks ago and I was dreading it. I had just heard how awful the immunizations were, so I prepared myself for the worst. Keilani didn't do as bad as I thought she would. She didn't even know what was going on until the third shot. She cried more when the doctor held her head still to look in her ears than she did when she got her shots. Here are her stats:

Length: 21 3/4"- 25th %tile
Weight: 10 lbs 5 oz- 25th %tile
Head: 39 cm- 50th %tile

Here are some fun pictures we've taken over the last couple weeks.

Keilani loves going to the Utah State games to watch her uncle Tai. She went to her first game at 2 weeks old.

She's so tiny compared to Tai

She loves her daddy

I thought this was a funny picture of Keilani

6 comments:

Linda said...

Keilani is such a cutie! Her cheeks are filling out. I love tending her. I knew that being a Grandma was going to be fun. I can never get enough of the grandchildren.

Josh and Juli said...

I say it every time, but Steph, she is so gorgeous! I'm glad the shots weren't so bad - my kids always freak out just as much for the exam as they do for the shots, so it makes me not feel as bad about the shots themselves.

Annilee said...

What a doll, sorry about the whole shot thing. Wait until she weighs 30 lbs and you try to hold her down...good times! By the way, you look fabulous-like you never had a baby!

Heather said...

Oh I hate shots! I'm glad she did ok! Are those pants for real? They are sooo cute! Love them.

Makenzie said...

I want to snug her again!!! come back over!! :)

Mandy said...

Oh she is getting so big! She is jsut getting cuter and cuter. Its been way to long since I've seen her. We need to get together. I'm glad her shots weren't too bad. Cutler took it really hard and wouldn't stop crying. His four month shots were even worse so Daren said he would take him next time. It just breaks my heart.