Saturday, July 12, 2008

Six Flags

TG and some of his friends went to Six Flags, which is only 40 minutes away from where we live. I did not go because I'm preggers and they don't have a pass where you can just walk around. I would have had to pay full price and it wasn't worth it to me, so I just hung out at home. Though it was extremely hot, TG had a blast.

Scotty, Tika, TG, Curt, and Cassie taking a break


TG taking a picture while waiting in line


The boys trying to act tough


TG said he felt bad for leaving me home, so he won a bear for me in a basketball shoot out. If he would have made 1 more basket he could have gotten a NBA jersey, that's the real reason why he played the game.

4 comments:

Julia M. said...

Steph, you're so cute. How is the pregnancy going? Did the teddy bear make you feel better at all? It looks like you're having fun in Cali!

Byrds said...

HA HA! You're lucky you had the whole pregnancy excuse going on to get you out of going on all of those roller coasters! Hope you're doing well!!

Laura said...

Hi Stephy :) So I bet you had no desire to go to six flags, expecially you being pregnant and stuff. I am so excited for you and TG. I can't wait til we throw you a shower!! PS We bought a condo and want to have a BBQ the first of Sep, you'll be home by then right? Please say yes :)

Nagels said...

Hey when do you find out the gender?
When are you back in town?