


I couldn't resist dedicating a post to my new nephew. My sister Mindi gave birth to Aiden Jackson Rivas on March 28, 2008. He's the first grandchild for my parents, so it's very exciting! The only thing that stinks is that Mindi and Ernie live in Tennessee and I won't be able to see him until June when they come out to Utah. I can't wait to see them!





8 comments:
Oh my gosh! Look at all that hair! He totally melts my heart--he is absolutely darling. For me, there's nothing in the world better than being an aunt to my 10 nieces and nephews! I have heard motherhood is even better, but until then, I'll just be the favorite aunt. :) I'm so glad to finally see some pictures of him! He's beautiful! Congrats to Mindi and Ernie!
He is super cute! I was so glad when I saw you wrote on my blog! I have missed you very much and I am glad we can keep in touch this way!
What an adorable baby :) I think that Mindi and Ernie have a good mix. I hope that they are doing well, especially now that your mom went out there. It was fun to see you on Friday, you are such a good friend. PS I have been sick all weekend, it started on Friday when I kept sneezing :(
Steph- We definitely should go to Forever 21! I want to do it when I don't have Syd, it is one of those stores you have to spend some time in!
Nice work. Good to see you on here. Now maybe we won't have to resort to those once every six month phone calls!
Are you going to teach me how to make that strawberry pie when we are out there next month?
Hey Steph! I love your blog! It's so fun to keep up with you and TG. I hope we see you sometime soon!
Linda
cute little baby :)
Steph, I love your blog. How did you do the music and the cute design? I emailed someone on your blog about getting a custom design. let me know.
Send me your email to
nagels4ever@gmail.com
& rhinoinvestments@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog
www.nagelfamily2008.blogspot.com
Thanks, Heather :)
SOOO CUTE!!! I love all the hair!!! You should be a proud auntie!! Congrats Mindi what a beautiful baby just more reasons to have 10 more! Love The Fusitua's
Post a Comment